Get the crisp of what I....

I brief here what I See , what I Read, what I Know, what I Hear. And remember this is my view. No offenses meant.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cleanliness....

Why India is not clean? I wont blame the Government - it is the responsibility of every Indian to keep the city clean. When I recently travelled in train, I took a small stroll towards the entrance of the couch and could see beautiful tracks but waste cups, packets came from most of the doors into the track. I pity the railway team for how can they clean our waste. Few things that needs action at this hour:

People should be aware of environment and inculcate the habit of cleanliness
Have dust bins everywhere possible with a clean board saying not to spit on it - even in trains where most of the petty shop owners sell fruits/peanuts/biscuits etc.
Always see to carry a waste bag to dump all wastes till you find a dust bin.

Let s keep the city clean

No comments: