Get the crisp of what I....

I brief here what I See , what I Read, what I Know, what I Hear. And remember this is my view. No offenses meant.

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Back to iPhone from Wild

Atlast, my iPhone got repaired and started working. Was having trouble in handling the HTC Wildfire S but now I can heave a sigh of relief.  I need to install most of my applications again there but now I am comfortable. The problems I see with HTC Wildfire S are:
  • Screen size small so the QWERTY key board doesn't come handy for text message
  • Very difficult to edit any text
  • Sometimes the keyboard hides the text boxes partially ( in few web pages) and we could not see what is the text entered due to this.

What feels better in iPhone?
  • Screen big. I could see what character has been pressed
  • Easy to edit.
  • Context sensisitve key board appears ( for e.g: if you are typing email or web address, we have .COM, @ buttons ready there

No comments: