Get the crisp of what I....

I brief here what I See , what I Read, what I Know, what I Hear. And remember this is my view. No offenses meant.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

To new version...

Today I moved to the beta version of the blog and hence the google gadget has gone. Last week my trip was to Greenwich - which i will be adding potos soon.

Comments on iPod Nano:

I moved to a new 2 GB iPod Nano - completely remastered. It is really good. The sound quality is superb - similar to the old iPod shuffle. I really liked the click wheel which responds when we slide our finger over it.

They have also increased the battery duration to 24 hrs from 15 hrs which was there for old iPod Nano.

Features i like in it:

  • Sleek design

  • Sturdy body

  • Nice Game

  • Click Wheel

  • 2 Gb in £99

  • Good sound

  • Calendar and Clock features

  • Contact features


  • Features I dislike


  • Ear phone jack at the bottom right

  • Change in earphone design - that doesnt fit in ears



  • Overall Satisfaction : Nice to buy

    More details about iPod Nano here

    No comments: