Get the crisp of what I....

I brief here what I See , what I Read, what I Know, what I Hear. And remember this is my view. No offenses meant.

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

In Mangalore

I had an oppurtunity to be in Mangalore for a week. I checked with my friend on important sight seeing places to see there. The experience was a different one. I started by train from Mysore at 11.30 pm the night and reached Mangalore by 6.30 in the morning.

I saw few beaches like Panambur and one another ( i don't remember the name). I also went to Udupi to see Lord Krishna temple. Few things i observed in Mangalore were:
  • Most of the roads are cement paved and they are bit broader
  • Food in Infosys Mangala campus was too good though there were not much choices to chose from
  • Few beaches are clean and decent and you will love to play
  • Wonderful ice creams shops like pabbas
Few potos which i took - i am posting it here

Taken in Udupi

One of the Mangalore beaches


Panambur beach

Udupi life

No comments: