Get the crisp of what I....

I brief here what I See , what I Read, what I Know, what I Hear. And remember this is my view. No offenses meant.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

My trip to London...



Hi pals, i am writing after a long hibernation. I had a chance to go to London officially. Here it is - sharing some of my views abt this place.

Weather is really good and the time when i went it dropped even less than 2C. I felt very cold after coming out of flight. Thought for a while that the foot path was airconditioned - but to my anxiety that was the outer temperature.

People do follow the traffic rules and almost eveything is automised. To say the truth, it is easy to settle in this place than in India in any state. I got bus pass, mobile SIM everything activated the same minute. I was able to travel with the same bus pass in tube trains as well. Commuting is the best there and people move with us in amicable way. A snap which I have taken there....

No comments: