Get the crisp of what I....

I brief here what I See , what I Read, what I Know, what I Hear. And remember this is my view. No offenses meant.

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Software firm chat
A girl comes in messenger for a chat with a guy after a long gap. The boy was expecting a chat from her for years and now it has happened. He was overthrilled.Here goes the conversation

Girl says:
Hi boy
Boy says:
Oh my God. Is it you? After a long gap. Wait, let me check whether it is raining outside.
Girl Says:
What?
Boy says:
Me guess what you are going to tell. You got salary hike right?
Girl Says;
No
Boy says:
Got promoted?
Girl says:
No
Boy says:
Got onsite chance
Girl says:
Ne
Boy says:
Going to get married L
Girl says:
Ne
Boy says:
Coded ur program with zero bugs ;-)
Girls says:
Impossible
Boy says:
Then what it is?
Girl says:
I installed messenger.
Boy says:
!!!###??? ( intha ponnungala purinchikive mudiyale)

No comments: