Get the crisp of what I....

I brief here what I See , what I Read, what I Know, what I Hear. And remember this is my view. No offenses meant.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

My readings and inspiration.....

I am not an avid reader yet but i started reading since others did. I cud not remember my first book but I could say some which pinned in me some inspirations.

Vanthaargal Vendraargal -- by Madhan. This tamil book is about Moghul history and i request all tamilians to read atleast the first chapter. Damn sure they will end only in the last page.. Such a nice book. Never read abt history in such a form. Excuse me bookies ( see my first line).

Recently read - Dark room by R.K. Narayanan. Good one in simple english, abt a middle class family and how a woman survives controlling her aspirations, under a man.

Reading - Great Escapes - edited by Ruskin Bond. Starting is good but shall c how it moves......


No comments: