Get the crisp of what I....

I brief here what I See , what I Read, what I Know, what I Hear. And remember this is my view. No offenses meant.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I GET BACK MY WORDS

In one of my previous posting, i remember saying there is a bug in MS WORD. Got cleared now that it is not a bug.....

=rand(99,200). This is used to fill the pages . When we create a template in MS Word and want to see how it looks after entering some text, u can very well use this command to fill the pages.,

So this is not a bug. Still more, came to know that u cant create folder by these names: con,aux, prn,nul.

They are predefined system variables started in DOS version 1.0. Each has got a meaning.
con for console, aux for auxillary devices, nul for null device and prn for printer. I doubt the last.

Hats off to Microsoft. I really admire their products even with bugs revolving.........

No comments: