Get the crisp of what I....

I brief here what I See , what I Read, what I Know, what I Hear. And remember this is my view. No offenses meant.

Friday, May 18, 2007

Bye bye Balmuri...

Last week i had been to Balmuri ( some 15 kms from my place). I wanted to check abt the falls there.... To my great diasppointment i could not see any such thing there. The water from KRS comes here - they have built a baricade where the water suppose to overflow creating some artificial falls.

Since there is no much water ( may b the time when i went ) there is nothing to really enjoy over there. People come there to take bath ( the water is so bad there). I dont know how to describe this place - you can just spend some 5 mins to see the place and quit back to ur place immediately to save the image of balmuri - otherwise you will curse this place.

I dont know why they are collecting some entry fee ( for vehicles) to this place - i think its kinda warning to people to say not to come here.....

Few snaps which I took there...

No comments: