Get the crisp of what I....

I brief here what I See , what I Read, what I Know, what I Hear. And remember this is my view. No offenses meant.

Monday, April 30, 2007

A good weekend...

Last week i had a wonderful oppurtunity to interact with few kids of Chayyadevi ashram. The charity group in our company brought them to our campus. Some 22 kids - each with different character showcasing their skills in the culturals -- it was too good to spend some wonderful time with them. I should thank the team responsible for bringing those kids to our office.

They had a wonderful time last saturday ( 28th April 2007). We played with them - took them around the campus and spent a good amount of time interacting with these kids. They are so sharp and intelligent.

Few lighter moments i want to share here: We had a small quiz competition wherein we were showing some famous personalities and asking the kids to answer who was in that picture. Narayanmurthy was displayed there in the screen and one kid identified him correctly. Then we asked who is Narayanamurthy and instantly the reply came "He is Narayanamurthy" - the kid showed the same photo again. We all bursted into laughter at that moment. The question was asked to check whether the kid know more about him but in vain....

Another event was when we had snacks with the boys together. Myself and my friend was with me along with 3 more kids. One boy told that he could play well in his right hand in badminton. Then we asked him to show which is right hand, the next guy who was sitting by his side raised his left hand. We asked him was that the right hand. He told since he was holding the pepsi in his right hand he was showing the other hand..... ;-)

A snap which snapped my mind for a moment is here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not understand what it means? Could you explain it a little?